How To Create Purple Smokey Look
Create Purple Smokey Look,You need
- Eye shadows by MAC.
- Eyeliner by Makeup Revolution.
- Mascara and false lashes.
How To Get Purple Smokey Look
- Start by packing on some of the bright purple on the lid, but don’t extend the color too much.
- Go over it with the aubergine shade and blend it on the outside corner and crease. Then, using the black eye shadow, define the outer corner.
- Using a clean brush, blend it out so that there are no harsh lines. By using appropriate transition shades, you can make your hazel eyes pop.
- Attach the falsies.
- Finish with some mascara.
This Purple Smokey eye look is more suitable for Pale skin.